Insurance-affiliated Building Services company had outgrown existing systems and wanted to extend current back office processes into the field. The highly specific industry requirements meant that bespoke design was required.
- Defined and documented current state processes, creating an end-to-end flow from new job receipt through to billing and supplier payment.
- Several key stakeholders were involved in the creation of the future vision and needed to contribute to the final result.
- Future State processes were defined and mapped, combining the results of the current state process as well as future business needs.
- The Future State processes were extended to produce a document the Building Services company could go to market with, allowing them to select the right solution provider.
- The customer has a clear mobile field solution strategy, that will efficiently slot in with the new back office processes.
- The solution requirements document allows both the customer and their prospective vendor to avoid any misunderstandings and miscommunications regarding functional needs and their potential business impact.