Australia-based Service Call Centre for security industry was over-staffed, working under capacity and had a high cost base. Internal processes were widely inconsistent, data sharing was non-existent and key customer information was held at a personal level. The customer had decided to move the Call Centre overseas as a means to reduce the cost base, but was encountering issues with the lack of clear data and process.
- Full current state process mapping occurred, detailing the key steps followed by current staff.
- Customer requirements were collated and consolidated, allowing for centralised data capture.
- The current state process maps were developed into a consistent Future State process. This included optimisation of interaction with the ERP system, encouraging accurate data entry and using the ERP as the source of all information.
- Integration via API between the ERP system and web-based scheduling tool, provided up to date and efficient job despatch.
- Final processes were rolled to overseas Call Centre, providing the end customer with superior service delivery.
- Consolidation of key customer data has highlighted previously invisible revenue leakage and provided insights to enable new sales opportunities within the existing client base
- Cleaner and consistent service call metrics have allowed for better business analysis