A national provider of HVAC, fire and bundled MFEP Maintenance and Essential Services required the urgent implementation of a Field Service Mobility solution in order to meet their client needs. This project required both back-end and in-the-field process changes in order to successfully rollout the solution as well as meet client data requirements. We were asked to assist with this process, to ensure a speedy and successful implementation.
- Client data requirements were assessed and then matched back to current ERP in-system processes.
- Software setup was assessed and modified based on the requirements review.
- The field processes and tasks were tested and reviewed, aiming to both meet the client data gathering requirements but provide a streamlined process for the Field Service Technician.
- Although the selection FSM solution already linked to business ERP, software configuration changes were required in order to incorporate the FSM processes.
- Hands-on training occurred with the Field Service Technicians, ensuring they understood use of the app, as well as the processes requirement.
- A feedback loop from the Service Technicians was incorporated, allowing requests and improvement suggestions to flow back into the process.
- The business was able to roll-out the solution in a timely manner and meet their client-stipulated time-frame and requirements.
- Back office and Field Service process changes were successfully rolled out, with a low incidence of user confusion or error.
If you’d like to learn more or talk to us, click here for our contact details.